Thursday 30 July 2009

Worst days of my year so far.

Well the last few days have been the worst of the year so far....this has nothing to do with diets but i've needed to get this off my chest!

My (now ex) housemate owed me nearly £600. I have asked for it repeatedly the past six months, and when I asked for the money I needed this month for the bills (not the £600) she said I was spitting my dummy out by asking for my money!

This is the so called friend I gave a place to live when she had nowhere, lent her money when she had none and have put up with her and her girlfriend's selfish attitude towards me and the house.

So that's it. I've left. Managed to find a new house, sign paperwork over to her and will collect the keys tomorrow- all in four days!

She has since tried to go to the police and lawyers because apparently i've left her with a house and all the bills....well after three days of her not answering her phone to me or replying to texts what else could I do? Suffice to say after speaking to a lawyer she has no leg to stand on, and she has taken this on board and is now backing down and staying the hell out of my life.

It's such a shame, as she was once a great friend and I am going to find it hard to get over that loss, odd- it's like dealing with death.

I know it was the right thing to do, the best thing, but still life does deal us some shit blows sometimes and I guess how we get over them and cope through these tough times is what life is all about. What doesn't kill you certainly does make you stronger.

Andy x

No comments:

Post a Comment