Tuesday 28 July 2009

Old habits die hard...

In a previous blog I spoke of how when younger my main problems for weight gain was due to the bullying and also how I would hide and eat food at night at home when my parents couldn't catch me. This always helped me deal with my pain.

Well I am staying at my parents right now and after having a big healthy dinner tonight with them now I am sat up watching downstairs and they are asleep I have the worst urge to go eat. I'm not hungry. I don't need food but yet I need to eat.

Why is it that being in these surroundings bring back all these old memories and make me want to eat for no reason???

I often look back and really regret moving out at such a young age and I do in some ways, but at the same time I'm glad I did or how big would I be now?

Andy x


No comments:

Post a Comment