Monday 27 July 2009

Welcome one and all...

Well, this is it. My Big Fat Diet!

For the majority of my life I have been overweight. Simple fact. Apart from the years of dancing I did in between when I actually had some muscle and didn't quite wobble as much, either side of those few years I have been fat.

I mean, i'm not morbidly obese...but i'm not healthy either, my weight is in the very verge of average/overweight as is my BMI but my waist-size isn't.

I have spent the majority of my bonus this month on a personal trainer and here are the rules of my weight loss programme:

  1. Train 2-3 times per week
  2. follow diet plan to the letter
  3. Be honest and don't cheat!
Three simple rules. The honesty part is really why I have created this blog, it's a way of sharing my ups and most probably downs with you guys and also a way of me being able to keep a record of how I am doing more easily.

So here we go, enjoy reading this and I appreciate any mail, hints, tips or even insults you may throw at me!

One thing I need to point out now is that I start my workouts tomorrow, but due to a holiday, Mr Personal Trainer told me not to start diet plan until after that (thank god!)

Andy x

No comments:

Post a Comment