Monday 31 August 2009

Eurgh!!

Hello all, apologies for lack of blogging of late...had a rough month and am still waiting for my Internet to be connected at my new house so am solely surviving on my iPhone right now.

Diet? Haha, not been too great! It's not that I don't want to or that I haven't tried but as i've previously blogged, food is a real comfort to me when I'm feeling down...however I HAVE QUIT SMOKING! FINALLY!! This was a massive mountain for me to climb and i've done it so at least this is something out the way but with spending a lot of my time travelling and staying in hotels with work recently there are not many healthy options around. So I'm now on full speed to really knuckle down once this final week of travelling is over!

Plus this weekend is Leicester Gay Pride so i may not have the time to think of a diet- I will instead be over indulging on alcohol and then spending the next day in bed!

Personal Training however is going well, really looking forward to another session soon and I shall blog all about that once I have sweated blood and torn a few more muscles.

Blog soon, andy x


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I think you did the right thing, quitting the fags first.

    That's what I did a year ago. I found it makes the exercise a LOT easier to manage,and the awareness that it's possible to have got over one unhealthy habit makes it easier to accept that it's possible to get over another (comfort eating).

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete